Selamat membaca
Meeting 6
semoga bermanfaat

Meeting 6

Meeting 6





I WOULD  TO CHANGE

Maybe i always looks smiled, i always have fun, and made a also smiled. But, behind thats all i have something who make me destroy until right now. I always tried to liberated and free, but its all more harded from what you thought. This something not seldom made me shy,afraid, disappointed, and felt if alone is better for me.  I am brave, I am strong its all because Allah S.W.T.
I have destroyed not because other people, but because my self.  Very difficult and harded to me to may told my problem in time to other people. Maybe all of them knew something who made me destroyed, something who made me buried, but all of them not aware, and don’t knew about it. If i could go back in time, i would changed my world and i replaced everything. I like failed be my self, because this destroyed i difficult got something who i want. I felt defergent, not often i like jealous, jealous with someone world. Its all not about wealth, not about skill, ability, face etc. But its all about soul. I would to be frozen on the twitch, i would to be dumb on the words. With i can handle thats all, i also can to handle my world.
There is a place that bed or dilapidated, but that place made me better. And i also knew if my destroyed come from my self. I very foccus with my future, i received if my world in time are bed, but not i received this bed entered in my future. Its all made me aware if free in everything should had limit, and that limited that gave we an protection. And Allah SWT, is the place to we ask, ikhtiar and tawaqal. The time couldn’t go back in time, and thats all a mark if i should change right now before my future come,

1 komentar

Okta Mahendra mengatakan...

Greaat

Silahkan Beri Komentar Saudara...

What Time is it Where You Are ?

Keep going and never quit! The champion is never quit.
Template Oleh trikmudahseo