Selamat membaca
2nd Assignment of Writing 3
semoga bermanfaat

2nd Assignment of Writing 3

2nd Assignment of Writing 3





A paragraph is adequately developed when it describes, explains and supports the topic sentence. If the "promise" of the topic sentence is not fulfilled, or if the reader is left with questions after reading the paragraph, the paragraph has not been adequately developed. Generally speaking, a paragraph which consists of only two or three sentences is under-developed. A good rule of thumb to follow is to make sure that a paragraph contains at least four sentences which explain and elaborate on the topic sentence.
And how to write a paragraph with a inadequate is with write a sentence without development like “My characters based on My friend mentions”, and if you want to changed to be adequate, you mush gives development sentence so that to be a good paragraph, example; My characters based on My friend mentions.  I has soft skin.. My face not oval and not round. My eyes are black, beneath My nose on the right side is a small black dot. On My lips are sensual shapes. My breast is medium bumpy. I also has nice legs like. If i is walking, i looks like a coverboy. If i smiles, everyone falls in love. My Voice sounds. My hairs is dark black, hard,  and sharp like an needle. Based on My friends are if me certain likes Robert Pattinson”.

Coherence
Coherence refers to the extent to which the flow of ideas in a paragraph is easily understood by the reader. For this reason, coherence is closely related to unity. When a writer changes main ideas or topics within a paragraph, confusion often results. To achieve coherence, then, a writer should show how all of the ideas contained in a paragraph are relevant to the topic.
Consider the example below.”I live with my parents, not live in boardinghouse like My friends. At least 60% My friends who stay in boardinghouse, They choose stay in boardinghouse because the home location with campus location so far away. And it’s all is the reasons why I not lecture in other university except Muhammadiyah University of Metro. In this paragraph show if reader confused, but with in arrange with coherence the reader not confused again till the reader read the paragraph until the end.




Me & Me

My Name is Muhammad Rizky. I study in Muhammadiyah University of Metro on Englis Education Program. I live with my parents, not live in boardinghouse like My friends. At least 60% My friends who stay in boardinghouse, They choose stay in boardinghouse because the home location with campus location so far away. And it’s all is the reasons why I not lecture in other university except Muhammadiyah University of Metro.
 I also want to mention My characters based on My friend mentions.  I has soft skin.. My face not oval and not round. My eyes are black, beneath My nose on the right side is a small black dot. On My lips are sensual shapes. My breast is medium bumpy. I also has nice legs like. If i is walking, i looks like a coverboy. If i smiles, everyone falls in love. My Voice sounds. My hairs is dark black, hard,  and sharp like an needle. Based on My friends are if me certain likes Robert Pattinson torn magazine version.
I live on Sulawesi street no 1, Metro. That is My home location, the location which near from city centre makes me easy to access in every places like Shoping Centre, Dept. Store, Metro park etc. My hobby are watching box office cinema. I love My hobby, because My hobby is My favourite habbit. And for My free time I more like to listening the music, because it’s all can makes me relax again.
 It’s all is about My self, My sweet home location, My campus,  My characters who I mentions one by one like My soft skin, My body, My face, My black eyes, My sensual lips, My nice legs, My smiles, My voice and the last is My black hair, and also My home location, Hobby and spend time. Actually to make our self be better, it’s all what are accordance with ourself.

Colours of Identification :

Red = Inadequate
Purple = Coherence
Green = Adequate

0 komentar

Silahkan Beri Komentar Saudara...

What Time is it Where You Are ?

Keep going and never quit! The champion is never quit.
Template Oleh trikmudahseo